W O R S H I P W I T H U S :
This past weekend was amazing getting to see our church family
in-person for service! Due to the announcements made this week by our Governor, we will no longer be able to hold our services indoors, BUT we will still be able to continue with our outdoor services! Thank you for being flexible with us as we navigate our re-opening! Check out our in-person service options below: (please note new service times)
SATURDAY @ 7pm : Service will be held OUTDOORS and you will have 2 different options to join us 1. Stay in your car (Drive-In) 2. Bring blankets/chairs, park and bring blankets/chairs for seating (while maintaining social distancing) The service will include live worship and a live message.
SUNDAY @ 8:30am : Service will be held OUTDOORS and you will have 2 different options to join us 1. Stay in your car (Drive-In) 2. Bring blankets/chairs, park and bring blankets/chairs for seating (while maintaining social distancing) Some shade will be provided! The service will include live worship and a live message.
U P D A T E D O N L I N E S T R E A M I N G T I M E S:
Online streaming services will also still be available on all of our regular platforms.
SATURDAY @ 5PM
SUNDAY @ 7:45, 9:00, & 10:45AM
T H E D E T A I L S:
- SCG KIDS Ministry will not be operating, but we encourage families to worship together!
- RSVP is required for ALL people, including children.
- If you do not feel comfortable joining us in person, we invite you to join us for CHURCH AT HOME online!
S A F E T Y F I R S T :
- We will be following all of the released CDC guidelines.
- Masks will be required while on campus at SCG. We will have a limited number of masks available for our congregation on site.
- Temperature checks may be done prior to entering buildings.
- We will have hand sanitization stations at various locations around campus.
- While we are excited to have everyone join us for service in person we have to ask that everyone avoid shaking hands or hugging as well as maintain social distancing guidelines.
B E F O R E Y O U R S V P :
Please ensure that NONE of the following applies to you or your family:
*Myself or someone in my group has had a fever of 100 degrees or higher in the past 14 days.
*Myself or someone in my group has shown flu symptoms in the past 14 days.
*Myself or someone in my group has had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
If any of these applies to you, we invite you to join us for CHURCH AT HOME online!
Our current plan is to begin holding in-person services the weekend of July 11/12, with reduced capacity and recommended distancing guidelines in place. To help us with this, every person on campus must be registered to attend a service. Registration IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Since the stay at home order began, SCG has been prayerfully listening to God on how we can minister inside and outside of our church family. We have seen some of the most fruitful expansion of our ministry since we started 30 years ago. Even so, we long to be able to meet and worship together again as a family.
We have been prayerfully listening to God and staying informed by the best experts regarding the future of meeting in person. Now, we especially want to hear from you, our church family.
How are you feeling? What are the ways the stay at home order has impacted your relationship with God and the people around you? When will be the right time for you to rejoin SCG for weekend services and what can we do to make the transition back great?
Please take a few moments to fill out the following survey and let us know!